Pages

02 March 2011

Minute to Win It

My dear friend Kelly made the mistake of taking pictures of our lastest gathering... and then giving them to my on a CD.  Bawhaaahaha!  I believe that was like signing the permission slip for public posting:)  And, it means I get to omit the ones that are less than flattering of me....
The Mowery's had us over this past weekend for dinner and a Minute to Win it challenge. It was hysterical, slightly embarrassing, and enjoyed by all.  I am not even going to attempt captions to try to explain what we were doing.  If you watch the show (which I never had), maybe it doesn't look quite so ridiculous.










 Okay... I guess I have to put in one picture of me.  And this just cracks me up because I am honestly not sure how in the world my hair did that!!  I am actually trying to get 8 ping pong balls to fall out of the tissue box that is belted to my waist.  WHO THINKS OF THESE TASKS???????

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I think Minute to Win It challenges would be a great way to entertain the masses the next time you see your brother's family! Hopefully, you've seen the real show on TV by now. We had fun!

Anonymous said...

we played this on new years eve .. a hilarious game! Looks like tons of fun with the kids :)